Swiftpage is dedicated to the privacy and rights of our customers. The privacy of our customers and affiliates is important to us. Therefor:
- We do not sell or rent personally identifiable information
- We do not spam, and our policies forbid use of our services for spam. You may also want to read out Anti-Spam Policy
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Websites.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Websites.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Websites.
- Wehn you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Websites.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through the Websites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Websites and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Websites.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites and/or applications, and usage details.
How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To present our WEbsites and its contents to you.
- To privde you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- For customer support purposes.
- In special cases, such as protecting the rights, property, or safety of Swiftpage, our customers, or others.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent
Disclosure to Third Parties.
We may also provide information to our vendors, suppliers, authorized resellers, and other business, development, and industry partners ("Partners") to enable them to provide you with Swiftpage products or services.
We also may provide information about you that does not allow you to be identified to, or contacted by, third parties ("Aggregate Information"). For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of users of the Sites and the activities they conduct while on the Sites. Depending on the circumstances, we may or may not charge for this Aggregate Information. We may also use this Aggregate Information as part of products or services that we provide to third parties and to improve our products, services, and the Sites.
Services and product data.
Information collected by us as set forth above does not include your company's data entered in the course of operating our products ("Product Data") or data provided by you while using our services ("Services Data"). We will not access your Product Data or Services Data except in the following limited circumstances: (1) to provide you with technical support, solely at your request and with your permission; (2) on a limited-access basic to install updates, produce regular backups, or restore data from backups at your request; (3) where the inherent purpose of the product or service requires us to provide the Product Data or Services Data to a third party on your behalf (for example where we makes tx filings on your behalf or initiate bank transfers on your behalf) and, (4) unless you opt-out, to utilize Aggregate Information derived from Product Data or Services Data to any third party or permit any third party to access your Product Data or Services Data, except by your permission or to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order. In addition, if at any time you decide to discontinue your use of the applicable service, your Services Data will be destroyed and removed from all servers according to terms set forth in your Service Agreement.
Children Under 13.
Swiftpage does not intentionally collect information from anyone under the age of 13.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Websites, or transmitted to other users of the Website of third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Your privacy choices
Email and Opt-Out.
Occasionally, Swiftpage may send you communications to provide you with information or promotions relating to products and services that may be of interest to you, including notification of important product issues and updates. You may opt out of receiving these communications as indicated below. Additionally, we may still send you relationship or transactional messages in order to notify you of important product issues and updates, such as for the renewal of existing subscription services, to resolve specific questions or requests made by your via phone, fax, email, or the Web and in response to any activity completed on any of the Sites, including but not limited to, registration, ordering, downloads, and requests for information. Each email we send will contain instructions on how to unsubscribe in the event that you do not wish to receive future promotional emails from Swiftpage. Please allow 10 business days to be removed from the promotional email list. If you receive email through the Act! emarketing system and wish to opt-out, simply click the "Leave this list" link in the footer of the email.
Third-party email promotions
Commitment to Safe Harbor
In accordance with out commitment to protect personal privacy, Swiftpage adheres to the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Privacy Principles as developed by the U.S. Department of Commerce in consultation with the European Commission, as well as the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Privacy Principles as developed by the U.S. Department of Commerce in consultation with the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner of Switzerland. The U.S.-EU and U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Frameworks comprise seven privacy principles and fifteen Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) that are referred to in this policy. These principles and FAQs may be found at http://www.export.gov/safeharbor.
The Swiftpage website uses analytics software to monitor traffic, but not personally identifiable information.
Updating Your Information
Business and/or user information can be updated at any time by emailing Swiftpage at CustomerCare@swiftpage.com
Changes to Policy
Swiftpage Contact Information
You can contact Swiftpage by calling 303.978.1000 or by emailing Customer Care@swiftpage.com
Swiftpage Physical Address:
621 17th Street
Denver, CO 80293